Since 1997, the Catherine of Siena Institute has provide formation and training for lay pastoral leaders, priests, deacons and bishops in over 500 parishes, 150 dioceses and nine countries.
We offer a wide variety of options to serve the needs of leaders at all levels of the life of the Church:
- Forming Intentional Disciples Formation Days: The Institute offers an introduction to the skills necessary to support disciple-making and lay apostle formation in parishes and dioceses. These can be tailored to fit the existing ongoing formation schedules for pastoral leaders.
- Making Disciples: These workshops build upon the material contained in Forming Intentional Disciples and the Institute's ongoing development in this field. Making Disciples is geared toward parishes and diocese who desire a longer, more intensive, practical formation that leads to transforming parishes into centers of disciple-making and lay apostle formation.
- Called & Gifted Discernment Process: We work with parishes and dioceses desiring to implement the process by:
- offering introductory workshops customized to the roles and needs of pastoral leaders;
- training pastoral leaders as gifts interviewers in order to support local processes;
- providing ongoing support to parishes and dioceses as they integrate Called & Gifted into their formation programming.
- Clergy Formation: All of our formation processes can be adapted and presented as part of the continuing education of clergy: deacons, priests and/or bishops.
To speak with a consultant who can assist you in selecting the formation process that will best meet the needs of your leaders, please complete our online
form or call 719-219-0056.